cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi,i need help with EEM script have tried below script on 1841 with 12.4(24)T5  but not working snmp-server enable traps ipslasnmp-server enable traps event-managerip sla 10 icmp-echo 192.168.100.50 source-interface Loopback0frequency 300ip sla sched...

Hi All,I'm using cisco LMS 4.0, I've discovered the device and next plan is to collect the device configuration.I would like to know,  How I can collect the configuration for single device.What configuration changes required on my LMS & Cisco device....

I am receiving this error msg:%SNMP-3-INPUT_QFULL_ERR: Packet dropped due to input queue fullHow do I clear the snmp stats?What can I do to alleviate this condition?Should I make the snmp input q larger? Can I make it larger?

Hello ,In our company we are using Ciscoworks LMS3.0.( DFM 3.0.1, RME 4.1.1.)In DFM, every day at 8:00 PM we recevie alarm authorization failure on Core switch ( source is cisco works server IP).All credentials of Core switches are ok .I have checked...

Wir haben ein Problem mit unserem RPS 675 und wollen die SignaleRPS_PRES (RPS present)RPS_CTRL 1RPS_CTRL 0PWR_GOOD (power is good)überprüfen.Kann mir bitte jemand sagen welche Signalspannungen (Art der Spannung, Größe der Spannung) bei den jeweiligen...

I have */CSCOpx/log/dmgtd.log and */CSCOpx/log/deamon.log on Log rotation. because I though critical logs. but the rest of logs cause issue on disk space. my question is that a good practice add all ? *log files on Log rotation? is there any other be...

Hi all,I am using CWLMS 4.0.1 om Windows 2008. I tried to generate a PSIRT Summary report with "The PSIRT/EOX reports settings" is set to Local and I ran a "PSIRT/EOX system job" first but the report keeps "loading" forever. and I am getting a messag...