cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi there,I've been tasked with setting up nbar on our network to garner ip protocol/user top talker stats on a collector "eHealth". I've been told that RMON needs to be enabled on our Routers to be able to get these stats.Is there a basic RMON config...

Hi Guys,I'm seeking some clarification on the functionality of IP SLA authentication.I have configured an open ended responder on my network usign the ip sla responder command. I havea few routers using the device for various IP SLA monitors. I am no...

Hi all,     I'm using the dcrcli common services command line utility as part of a Perl script which is being called as part of a cgi script.  The problem I am facing is that the dcrcli utility keeps producing messages like "<dcrcli> * Password file ...

Hi All,We are doing some troubleshooting after the recovery of a Cat6500 Hybrid switch and we've encoutered something strange. It seems that Ciscoworks does not save the pvlan mapping statements applied to the MSFC (module 15 in this case). Below I h...

I have a question regarding TCL and/or EEM.A script with udp_open would execute when started manualy but if it is published as policy there are errors:103894: *May 9 12:20:21.176 UTC: %HA_EM-6-LOG: time.tcl: (file "tmpsys:/lib/tcl/base.tcl" line 50)1...

kasper123 by Level 4
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,We had a server crash and when I brought it back up, LMS is having some issues. I imagine this is due to the database not being shut down cleanly. I did a self test and got the message below. I've tried restarting dmgtd but no dice. LMS 2.6 is run...