cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello!I tested PPTP and L2TP VPN solutions, but considered another solution without the Cisco router involved.I've disabled all the virtual-access and vpdn stuff,sh run all | i vpdnreturns nothing, but the ports for PPTP and L2TP are still open and c...

mo01 by Level 1
  • 18 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Everyone I am enabling netconf on Cat9k switches and want to use a custom AAA group for it and not just the default. I have the following configuration that works, but want to change it so we use a named group and not the default: aaa new-model ! ...

trying to ping router 2 from router 1 cant but ican ping the serial0/0/0 but not either IP Gig0/0 each way on both routers cant reach anything on either side of ea network but can ping router 1 network from router 1 and same for router 2 please help ...

Xaviar by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I've got 15+ Cisco ISR 4000's (a mix of 4331s and 4551s) in our network and when trying to setup Netflow to PRTG, It seems that when I hit 5 interfaces that need to be monitored, there is always 1 that won't come up in PRTG and that doesn't send data...

lvl3mp by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am trying to measure a link speed I have a traffic generator machine.I want my Cisco ASR-1001 to loopback the traffic to the generator,What config do I need to use?I am trying to do it in Layer 3 and there is a switch in between.

mangsto32 by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes