cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Show power usage for devices

Is there anyway I can see the power usage on either a 3550 switch and/or 7301 router? I have some far away I wish to see the usage off.Devices with module power supplies like cat 4500s/6500s/7600 etc all have commands like "show power ...", which wil...

jwbensley by Beginner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Help with my final skills

Yes hi. I'm having a little trouble with this final skills exam that I'm doing for my class. I am at a part where I have to come up with my own IP address scheme that I am comfortable with and I need to use VLSM /30 between the layer 3 devices and I'...

ShieldNyx by Beginner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Subnets unable to connect to each other

I am a student in college and working on this project I have been able to set up my subnets and routers but while the computers are able to communicate within their subnet, i am unable to ping a computer on a different subnet and i cannot figure out ...

msnnh by Beginner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! AIR-AP1832I-E-K9 EOL

Hi Cisco Community,I've been tasked with managing our network and i'm being told by contractors that our new installation of 70 x AIR-AP1832I-E-K9 AP's needs to be replaced because the units are EOL. I've done some digging and can see that the Last D...

CPU HOG task

Have 2 tasks running that are generating log messages:%SYS-3-CPUHOG: Task is running for (2097)msecs, more than (2000)msecs (0/0),process = flash monitor process%SYS-3-CPUHOG: Task is running for (2097)msecs, more than (2000)msecs (8/7),process = SD ...

Resolved! Cisco ASR 1013

%IOSXE-5-PLATFORM: F0: cpp_cp: QFP:0.0 Thread:243 TS:00014746532940114558 %PUNT_INJECT-5-DROP_PUNT_CAUSE: punt cause policer drop packet cause 7How can I fix this issue 

Resolved! C9300 stack prerequisites statement

Hi all, Looking for a definite answer for stacking for C9300-24UXA  with C9300-48U-A I'd been puzzled by the statement in the guide. https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/switches/lan/catalyst9300/software/release/17-8/configuration_guide/stck_mgr_ha...

owen2 by Beginner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes