cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

Not really sure this is the right forum to post in, but here goes anyways.Right now I am attempting to locate what ports on each switch connect to another switch on a random network using SNMP.I have been building a network monitoring / documentation...

kharvey by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi there,I'm not a technical engineer but need to oversee the capacity planning of a large network of 2950/3750 switches.  If I was able to get an output of just the switch/port and the last time it was used for each port in the organisation (one per...

leemounty by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,AS I am currently running 5.x version and I am facing issue with the User Tracking does not start due to xmlwrite.lock presence. And it looks to me a bug and hence Could someone please let me know from were can I get the patch/software of Status C...

Hi all!We are using IP SLA to monitor the WAN IP from a client:ip sla monitor 1type echo protocol ipIcmpEcho 192.168.251.206 source-interface GigabitEthernet0/1request-data-size 10timeout 2000threshold 4000frequency 5ip sla monitor schedule 1 life fo...

Hi Guys,Does someone have a easy to use example tcl for "IOS-XR"  which does the following:if syslog says "xxx" collect the following show command and save it on the local disk.many thanksGuan

guan by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card