cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, I am trying to create an EEM script that when a tracked IP SLA interface goes down, the script will do the following: 1.  Bounce the interface 2.  If that doesnt fix the issue and the tracked interface is still down, reload the router 3.  If b...

Hello mates,From few days I'm fighting with Cisco C921-4P configuration. I just want connect ISP via WAN port , setup my Network (also wireless one) and connect rest devices (Access points, switches etc) to the rest Gigabit Ethernet LAN ports. I conn...

klukasik by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,We are running Prime on VM/ESXi.  I'm trying to use the VMware tools shutdown scripts to ensure Prime services are stopped (ncs stop) before power-off the VM. This is done by the following script #!/bin/bash ncs stop sleep 5m date >> /tmp/powerof...

Hello Experts,Can someone please advise me about recommendations related to NetFlow configuration, as we are planning to enable it on the internet edge routers but same time I am concerned about the device performance so that it wouldn't get hampered...

shehreyar by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

The web server service running on this switch appears to create it's Access-Control-Allow-Origin response header based on the user-supplied Origin value. I am needing to  include the “Vary: Origin” header to prevent caching. The header indicates that...

calexfiel by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card