cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

hello, somebody can tell me why I did not make cisco works plus beckup?Folder of beckup I always find a file called beckup.lockIf the gate when I make my next beckup regenerates the same file beckup.lock and I can not do beckup.in the error log it sa...

Hi All,I am polling my CISCO ASR router to get CBQoS data. I am getting request time out when polling thorugh SNMP, regardless of whathever  the SNMP timeout value is set. Following is my CISCO ASR IOS version:Cisco ASR#sh verCisco IOS Software, IOS-...

I am trying to view traffic information for a Port Channel on a 6509; however I can only select physical ports.  Does HUM enable any sort of capability in this end?  Anyone have any suggesstions of how I might check this information and have graphica...

Hi, I am running Ciscoworks 3.2 on a single server.  In our environment we have router and switches with multiple interfaces.  Each interface has it's own IP Address and DNS name, along with a loopback address for management.  When Ciscoworks discove...

alejreyes by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

1. Is CSCtd49439 fixed in Campus Manager 5.2.1 ? This is the one where Data Collection works only once after daemons restart. OR Do I need a separate one-off patch on top of 5.2.1 ?2. In Campus Manager -> Admin -> User Tracking -> Acquistion -> Ping ...

Resolved! cdp neighbor

We have 2 physical telco lines connected into the same sw. it should be configured not to allow the traffic from one to another.However, it seems like it does which shouldn't be the case. Telco vendor confirmed that it is.Here is what our router show...

jsheriony by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I need to create a TCL script to check when the difference in the absolute value of the rxload on two interfaces, serial0/0/0:0 and serial0/0/1:0 is greater than 20 for more than 10 minutes. How would this be done?

oschaul2 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Our current system is LMS 2.6 on Solaris. We are planning a new installation of LMS 3.2 on a Windows server.How can we migrate the CiscoWorks data from Solaris to Windows?In the Data Migration Guide for LMS (OL-17909-01) I found examples for remote m...

netzeatkw by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! AC power

I am looking at the power specs for a 3945 gateway it shows 540watts is that per power supply or for the unit.  the 3945 gateway and 7845 server both have 2 power cords so just need to know if the specs are for the unit or per power cord/supply.thank...

rsadelski by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes