cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

Dear friends,I have some sylog messages on which i am defining an automated action. I just want to make sure that they are right.The syslog messages that i want to try are:1. %BGP-5-ADJCHANGE 2. %BGP-3-NOTIFICATIONCan you tell me if my settings under...

I've setup a couple of FWSM contexts previously to perform config archiving.I followed the steps previously outlined (enable SNMP, configuring the Polling community, firewall port opening, etc..)however, this newest FWSM, does not give an inventory f...

currently we are not managing any Cisco AP's on LMS and we did put them on exclude list. how ever now these Ap's detected as end devices. and that created confusion on our daily inventory check up script. we don't want Ap's to count as end devices. ...

I'm having an issue with Campus manager where Data Collection only runs after a daemon restart, but fails to run consecutive times. I've opened a TAC case and according to them, if you have Access Points on your network, this will cause Data Collecti...