cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Please help. All I am trying to do is configure this box to act as my out of band term server. Right now, I just have a simple config to attach console ports of several devices; however, it doesn't seem to work. I have a Loopback0 set to 10.0.0.1 but...

Dodo6 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Any one know why the Nexus 9000 is (still) not supported on the Pi3.9, or how to fix the issue?I have 4 of them.. Device Information:​‌- Device Type: NX-OS​‌- Model: Nexus9000​‌- Version: 7.0(3)I7(5)​‌- Serial Number: FDO2239xxx tcl389/admin# show ve...

Hi All, I'm looking for a scalable solution to find the MTU of a path between tunnel endpoints and configuring the Tunnel IP MTU and TCP MSS accordingly. I can use the extended ping with df-bit and sweeping in size, but I'm hoping to leverage TCL so ...

I cant get the command login authentication default to apply it does not show up in the running config for what ever reason even though i went to both the console and vty line and applied the commandsCurrent configuration : 7078 bytesLast configurati...

Currently, I have 2 devices running on Windows Server 2003 with same name and are connected to the same Cisco Switch. We call them device A and B, for now.It gives out warning; duplicate name on network.How do I resolve this other than changing the c...