cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi all,Please find the below error:-ForbiddenYou don't have permission to access /cwhp/cshome.do on this server.Additionally, a 403 Forbidden error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

subashmbi by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I am going to uninstall LMS 3.1 and reinstall the LMS3.1 again. I want to save the backup of the settings which i had already configured in common services and Server setup setting. when i am installing LMS 3.1 again, I dont have to configure e...

Dear friends!I wanna keep logs for 1 year and searchable through LMS report generator.Do i need to set the purge days to 365.. or is there any other setting to do so??and more over if i rotate the log file on reaching 200 mb.. will LMS search from t...

asad747 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,Installed cisco works LMS,in a typical installation,while log In Am getting error cookies disabled,i have enable the cookies through Internet option>privacy>low but still i get the same error.

Hi All, below is the my network setup. I want to monitor the Real time video & IP phone conversation via NAM which are happening on my DS1 & DS2 & DS3. NAM is installed in DC switch which is connected to core switch as Layer 3 link & core is connecte...

Hi All,The rmeng folder all the syslog database files are increasing . any workaround for reducing the size.Please find the below details of the file:C:\Program Files\CSCOpx\databases\rmengSyslogFirst.db Size 8,929,292 KB Date 6/16/2009Syslog...

subashmbi by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello I Tryed To Unstall CiscoWorks 2000 on Win2000 Server with SP4,But I Faced a POP UP while i m Intalling TE RME That IIS version Required Althoug with Win200server the IIS installed is Version 5; Plz Help me to Intall the Software... N:B I Have a...

alsayed by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes