cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi, I am trying to upgrade a Cisco Prime appliance from 3.4>3.7.  However, the pre-installation is failing and the output states to check the logs.  However, i do not know which log file to check that contains this information.  This does not seem to...

Hello guys,   We have some Nexus 7700 (IOS Version 8.2(1)) that present recurrently the following error messages:   - %DAEMON-1-SYSTEM_MSG: fatal: PAM: pam_setcred(): Authentication failure - dcos_sshd[2809]. - %TACACS-3-TACACS_ERROR_MESSAGE: All ser...

Hello everyoneI had a small problem, I would like to set up 802.1X on a pc plugged behind an IP phone.I know that on the switch cat 3560 it works well. on the other hand I would like to know with the switch Cisco business 350 series or the SG 350.tha...

dame diop by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all, My ASA 5506-x all the sudden stopped working and I am getting through Putty below. any idea what is that? thank you ...Please help!!▒Rom image verified correctlyCisco Systems ROMMON, Version 1.1.13, RELEASE SOFTWARECopyright (c) 1994-2017 by ...

Hi everyone I'm having nightmares about importing about 800 switches in csv format for a Cisco Prime infrastructure 3.9, I always get the message:Could someone help me how to do it, since I have seen videos that do it like me but it gives me the erro...

WhatsApp Image 2022-03-26 at 20.46.28.jpeg WhatsApp Image 2022-03-26 at 20.49.04.jpeg WhatsApp Image 2022-03-26 at 20.49.26.jpeg

Hello, I am licensing PI 3.8 with Smart Software Licensing, but unable to license...I am logging in to smart account, creating token and using that token to license my PI, but it keep page unresponsive for 2 - 3 times and after that showing "Registra...

Hi TeamI am new to networking, I have a 3750 switch stack and they are not externally labelled as switch 1 , switch 2, etc... So I need to know whether there is a way to find which switch is the primary switch in the stack through CLI.  (if  I connec...

Dilanjan by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes