cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi, From 1 of the switch Model 2960-24-TCLi get a following error,*** Device Details for 10.28.72.2 ***Protocol ==> TFTPSelected Protocols with order ==> Telnet,TFTP,SSH,RCP,HTTPSExecution Result:RUNNINGTELNET: Failed to establish TELNET connection t...

HelloI have questions regarding the use of SNMP in routers. For example, I have a router and get an FXO card, and would monitor the statistical data of this new interface. How would it be? I have to add the MIB of the same? or is already included in ...

r-barbosa by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have 2 devices their config are archived on RME however RME unable to collect inventory. every inventory job has been failed. and I couldn't found any reason for the failure only I got "inventory never collected" what is the probable cause? thanks...

I'm using CiscoView 6.1.7 on LMS 3.0.1.When I try to use CiscoView on a 7604 I receive a router partial layout with four level, first with a yellow text "Unsupported Card", second with a WS-X6724-SFP and the correct layout, the third e fourth card ar...

We use LMS 3.1 with the available patches installed. I wanted to configure some device credentials and identities. After clicking "Apply" the following error was displayed: "Internal error in communication channel.Already installed patch for bug CSCs...

bm_5789 by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes