cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

HiCan i get alert/Notification on this.1. Syslog notification if any spanning tree loop is generated.2. Syslog notification in case of mac forwarding.3. Syslog notification if any port goes to err disable mode.How can we configure the same, if possib...

vaibhav-g by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,Can Port-Security Be Configured to Send Alert but not shut down anytraffic?In other words, can a switch port be configured using Port Security or other commands tonot shut down *any* traffice but just send a trap and an SNMP alert sent out by our ...

georgeef1 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Greetings,How could I setup my DFM to alert me when one of the two T1s in a Multilink bundle go down? Right now I only get an alert if both T1s go down (the mu interface address.) I recently had a site in which one of the T1s have been down a week an...

neonetsup by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! VLAN Information

I am running CWLMS3.0.Is there a way to find out which ports on which switches on you network are in a particular VLAN? For instance, which ports are in VLAN 20.Thanks in advance!

davepeat2 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hey,is there a way to upgrade both, asa ios and pdm file, with Cisco Works?I can't add the pdm file to the software repository.If I try it with a NetConfig job, the job will fail with the message "Cause: connect timed out. Insufficient no. of interac...

Hello,I would like to capture the data on one of the WAN interfaces of 1811. I am not sure if it is possible to do that with a router, but I see the command monitor session. When I execute : monitor session 1 source interface fastEthernet 1it gives m...

Hy pros.During the migration from LMS 2.6 to LMS 3.1 I found a strange behaviour of the new LMS. When I try to configure the SMTP server entry with the same value as it was in LMS 2.6 he tells me: 'Invalid IP address or server name for mail server. P...

mwynen by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi.I'm trying out the EEM for the first time. I have written an applet that looks like this:event manager applet SaveConfigToTFTPevent cli pattern "write" sync no skip noaction 1 cli command "enable" action 2 cli command "configure terminal"action 3 ...