cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

I can't archive a 3845 router config with RME :Execution Result: Unable to get results of job execution for device. Retry the job after increasing the job result wait time using the option:Resource Manager Essentials -> Admin -> Config Mgmt -> Archiv...

Hi,I'd like to know if CCM 6.1 is supported with LMS 3.1. What should be available (RME inventory, User tracking => IP Phones) ?My customer hopes for IP Phone discovery in User Tracking.Best Regards.

Hello!I have been tasked to determine what functionalities of CiscoWorks we should use at my company. We are interested in automating reports, even having them emailed out. Specifically, we would like to get a report on switchports that are adminis...

I have configured radius authenication and have 2 types of users - 15 - all access and 2 limited access. The problem I am experiencing is controlling enable mode access.If the radius server stops then the default username Test1 is used and although I...

j-tucker by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, I am using CWLMS 3.1 with RME 4.2.0, the RME inventory works fine for every switches in the network except for the 2 Catalyst 6509. The IOS version used on these devices is s3223_rp-IPBASEK9-VM, I have no problem with the SNMP community and ot...

jboite by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have problem with RME inventory. Two 6509 using CatOS 8.6. RME returns the following error message:RICS0001:Internal Error,unable to process the collected data from the device.Any idea ?

luizmmb by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

What might be best way of collecting config backups only. Is there any tool for that which do same thing that RME "config backup" Every time when configuring switch/router RME collects changed config. Is there any other tool which do same or do i hav...

u346874_2 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes