cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

Recently, there are power supply failure logs in my Cisco switch.%PLATFORM_ENV-1-FRU_PS_ACCESS: FRU Power Supply is not responding%PLATFORM_ENV-1-FRU_PS_SIGNAL_FAULTY: POWER_GOOD signal on power supply 1 is faulty%PLATFORM_ENV-1-FRU_PS_SIGNAL_OK: POW...

rakuten02 by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes

Resolved! Problems with ping

Hello everyone, i have a problem with pinging each other here's my project and problems are: Switch cannot ping swich and all laptop cannot ping server it shows Destination host unreachable

li-sh447 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm trying to transfer an IOS image down to a 3650 switch and on every attempt, I get the following: %Error opening sftp://*@192.168.174.174/c1100-universalk9.16.12.05.SPA.bin (Transfer aborted) This happens no matter what server IP I use (we have th...

aweise by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi there, I was just wondering if there was a MIB available for IOS that would allow the enabling/disabling of a configured ACL?If not is there a MIB that allows the creation/deletion of an ACL? Thanks in advance,C

cpower by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We are a small business who is constantly having speed issues with our internet. We have 1gb speed FIBER but are only getting 1/4 of the speed in the office. We are using a Netsmear  router (you get the idea) that when introduced into the mix throttl...

petzany by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card