cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

ON the website Cisco states that the ASA 5505's are supported in RME (for some jobs like config mgmt etc.) with the ASA device update package and the mdf files.I have done all these and yet I am not able to get my ASA's config's saved. When I check ...

srego4 by Level 2
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I recently downloaded CNA and have found it quite useful. I am trying to upgrade the IOS on a router using the software upgrade utility included in CNA. I have read that the utility requires a .tar file and that it completely writes over the flash ...

Hi,I'm trying to get CiscoWorks UT to collect Novell NDS names from Windows clients. However I'm just getting the Windows username rather than NDS.I'm passing in the parameters as per instructions in UTLiteNDS.bat and specifying the name of the NDS t...

neildeane by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello all.I have just implemented ACS 4.1 on appliance and I am attempting to set user permissions for CiscoWorks. ACS mode is working well and I am able to log into CW authenticating back to ACS. The problem starts when I attempt to restrict a use...

dperonto by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,using LMS 2.6. When I add new devices using Common Service, i was able to defined users fields that i used later in CS to define groupsWant to do the same thing in RME but i don't find user field when i create a group ?Any idea ?

gbusson by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

A number of devices show up as failed in RME Collection. The error is TELNET: Failed to establish TELNET connection to x.x.x.x - Cause: Authentication failed on device 3 times. PRIMARY-STARTUP config Fetch Operation failed for TFTP. SSH: Failed to es...

mburrell5 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Help with CMA version 4.0.9. after a upgrade from 4.0.8 to 4.0.9 I can't get the Data Collection report. keep geting this error: #An error occured in generating Discovery Details report. Unable to load properties from server. Please try after someti...

Hi I have LMS 3.0, I need to know if it supports the following .. CISCO7609-S Cisco 7609-S Chassis 7609S-RSP720C-P Cisco 7609S Chassis,9-slot,RSP720-3C,PS MEM-RSP720-CF512M C7600 RSP720 Compact Flash memory 4000W-DC 4000W DC PS for 760...

I want to add a group with all device in the Ip Address range from 10.10.0.0 to 10.35.0.0. I don't want to create 25 entries for that with the "start with" syntax, instead I want to create only one entry with the "range" value field, but I don't know...