cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi Friends, We are using Cisco Works to backup our devices on the network. The backup is automatic and runs every friday. However, i've been observing that backup to 6509 switch fails every week with an error message of "Failed to get the start tag-b...

Does anybody know when a router sends NDE export datagrams to the Collector? Cisco configuration guide says that it'd occur every 15 seconds or when the number flows reaches a predetermined maximum. What I'm not sure about is the 2nd part of that sta...

binhkdinh by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, Could any one of you help me in understanding Netflow v9 template configuration.By default Cisco Routers send a default v9 template, I am looking at adding more v9 masures into the template for seeing more network statistics,any help is apprec...

vmanju123 by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We are deploying thinclint networks with a broadband ISP . our server setup has a windows 2003 R2,TS,FS,Proxy and PDC and SUSE Linux running . TS will handle the session ,customer will be aunthenticated by ADS... now what we want is we also want our...

I am creating a user defined netconfig job with a parameterized template to change a number or variables on approx 800 cisco devices. Is there a list anywhere of the correct values for the 'CMDPARAM NAME' field which I need to create in the file ?e.g...

I have 2 6513 routers running HSRP with Tivolio management software. We are getting a message trap the as the following:router1: NV trap 58785796 (HSRPADD_EV):HRSP 192.168.100.1 now the active interface of group 0:Has anyone seen this before? We see...

How can I check switch port status on Cisco Switch 3550. I need to know which port on switch is used and if not how long is unused. Can you give me some advices how to resolve my problem? I am beginner in cisco devices.

szczotkap by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi to all!I have charged 21 catalyst 6513 on QPM software and i have followed the user guide step, but when i create a report (Historical/real time) i can't see the interfaces of the switch. Is it a problem of configuration on the switch or is it a Q...

Hi there,It would be great if someone help me out how to monitor particular subnet traffic in a VLAN environment having cisco 6500 and cisco 4500 core switch.Its a hospital environment and I feel imaging network passing huge amount of traffic. We fee...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card