cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Don't ask why    I would like to configure an on box script to monitor a route received from a specific BGP peer and then write a static route for that learned route. EX: if BGP peer 1.1.1.1 sends me a BGP route for 2.2.2.2, I want to configure a sta...

jdub123 by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We are about to deploy a Catalyst C9410R that is currently at 16.9.4.We want it to have the latest firmware version before we put it in service.When I go to the Support page I see:Gibraltar-16.12.6Download Options  Fuji-16.9.8Download Options  Bengal...

smith2487 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, I've recently encountered issue with command authorization on Cisco ISE.We've got twenty Cisco access switches in our remote branch. There's a group of local admins who should be able to logon to the devices and execute the limited set of comm...

lnw-team by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello Experts, Need your help on my issue once I 've installed new access switch 9200L model to replace 2960s series. Problem is I cant ssh from other switch to new switch 9200 Error prompt out  xx-xx-c3750x-01#ssh 10.245.122.3[Connection to 10.245.1...

Hello I'm just trying to configure a setup with a PPPoE-Server and a PPPoE-Client with the packet tracer.Server and client are connected trough ethernet.The authentication of the client should be with chap or pap.The client will get the IP address au...

Tomizius by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 1 Helpful votes

Hello All, I am very new to all this and I am hoping someone can give me hints or tips on how to search for an IOS upgrade. We have very old equipment at my site and it seems like they are all on different IOS's. Some are on "lanbase" while others ar...