cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello,can anyone give me a short hint, how to manage IGMP monitoring on a 3750.I tried to do a snmp-walk over the OID for the IGMP-MIB (the UG states this MIB is supported by the software we use)but I just get an answer that the Object is not availab...

jumo-2006 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have 5 2950's to manage. I downloaded Network Assistant and everything worked well on 4 of the 5. The other one is showing "unsupported product" in Network Assistant and HTTP.Telnet is the only access I have and I am not sure how to enable device...

HiI have tried to configure LMS to aaa login with ACS, but LMS was unable to add applications in ACS. I tried a step to step procedure and I think I had all the prerequisites (version ACS OK, admin user privileges OK on ACS side, group configuration ...

cminard by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a Catalyst 6506-E SUP 32.I want to use a web interface to manage this device.I have got following files:cvdm-c6500-1.1.tar (Engine)cvdm-c6500chassis-19.0.tar (Chassis)and it's manuals.Manuals say that these interfaces don't support Super Eng...

I just discovered the tclsh command in my IOS but I have some questions. How do I edit and save a script to the flash and is there a way to schedule a script?Thanks!

ph0enix by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi! This forum is my last hope to get replies for my questions.I have a Catalyst 6506-E:1 48 48-port 10/100/1000 RJ45 EtherModule WS-X6148A-GE-TX 2 48 48-port 10/100/1000 RJ45 EtherModule WS-X6148A-GE-TX3 3 Network Analysis Module ...

I was wondering what the best method is to determine how much bandwidth to throw at something. I have department that regularly xfers 100Mb+ files between offices and with the current infrastructure they complain about slow response.

anthonymd by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! CiscoWorks Woes.

Hello,I?ve posted on here a couple times about my CiscoWorks LMS 2.5 problems. The gist of what I was hearing was that people thought I should upgrade to LMS 2.6 and that would hopefully solve the issuesPrevious post: http://forums.cisco.com/eforum/s...

att0055rj by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all.I'm running LMS2.5 on a restricted licencse, which is currently not an issue, but 'Device Discovery' is permantley running, therefore I cannot add new devices to the DCR.I've tried 'net stop crmdmgtd', restart the server, stop and start the pr...

I have LMS 2.6 installed, the entire CW package...DM, IPM, RME, etc. It is working well and currently there are no additional updates we can apply (meaning it is all current). We need to move to a new server because we are low on memory and low on ...

suelange by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! RMON vs NetFlow

Hi,Is RMON (as deployed on cisco switches and routers) able to monitor traffic flows as NetFlow does?Are there any devices that have full RMON support (except NAM)?Regards,Mladen

I'm trying to install in Ciscoview 6.1 the package Cat6000.cv50.v9.0.zip that requires CatQdm.cv53.v2-1.zip (I already have CatQdm v1-8). But when i try to install CatQdm it reports the following error.Warning: CatQdm(2.1):major versions are incompat...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card