cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello. Once I have discovered that Campus Manager -> Topology Services in LMS 2.5 began to show the bigger part of my Catalyst 3750 to VG224 connections with red dashed lines (the devices are shown in green and are controlled normally). Catalyst 3750...

p_kiselev by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

for ciscoworks LMS 2.51) why in config editor -> Job Schedule their is "execution" tab (used to set the order of device deployment) by logic it should be used in netconfig where you can deploy to multiple devices, not in config editor to where one de...

Hello,I have a couple of questions and need your help to figure out the right answers:1. The amount of traffic shown on reports for specific user on certain vlan is greater than the traffic shown for the whole vlan, how it comes!!2. The amount of tra...

balsheikh by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

When i try to check the archive configuration od hte device it give an error message saying CM0003:Version 2 does nto exist in archive device 10.X.X.X version may have been deleted.

falkaabi by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am currently using whatsup gold on my network but I want to get a new tool that can monitor all my network devices and automatically send alerts to me through e-mail,sms,pager or any means possible.Does anybody know of such good tool other than HP ...

xhackuss1 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am having some strange issues with SWIM under RME. In particular performing SW upgrades. The new version of RME will not upgrade code on a device unless TELNET is enabled as a transport method. So I enabled TELNET and it performed the upgrade and b...

aciww by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am interested in running a Cdp neighbor for various switches within the enterprise and make this report available at any time. I was hoping Ciscoworks can perform this function on a timed basis for accuracy. Does anyone know how to accomplish this?...

williamka by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I want to set a backup for route-map.I have a tunnel set on my router and route map that set all HTTP traffic throught tunnel.interface Ethernet0 description LAN ip address 10.0.0.1 255.255.255.192 ... ip policy route-map redir!route-map redir ...

david.sua by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I've started with LMS 2.5 restricted, upgraded with what I thought was a patch to 2.5.1. although my installation bundle says 2.5. Can I apply lms26_update_wink9.zip?

jbogdan by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes