cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, On my ASR907 IOSXE I need to deploy netconf, but I see different problems.If I activate netconf, router answer on any IP (public also). I tried to secure it by command:netconf ssh acl 80it does nothing... (of course called acls like numbered 8...

Hello Guys,  Now I connected 2 Cisco Priem and make the HA between them, then I break the HA between them there is an error in DB  i need to redeploy it but the command not working  Example( Ncs run reset db )HA removal cannot be done when the Primar...

Hi,I've have 4 numbers of Cisco SG350-52-K9-EU switch in branch, I want to create 4 VLAN'S to separate the departments & want to configure that VLAN 11 can talk with all VLAN'S rest all will be separate.VLAN 11 IT VLAN 12 DEVVLAN 13 HRVLAN 14 TRADING...

Hello All, Anyone have any luck using an encrypted hard drive within Cisco CLI? I need to provide a secure solution to move configurations and IOS updates onto devices. The client is requiring the use of encrypted hard drives. Thoughts / Suggestions?...

TW80CJ5 by Level 3
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm trying to set up my ISR4331 to reconfigure BGP and OSPF based on a specific tracked event. I have over 10 actions to configure, so when I set it up, the router re-ordered the commands based on the labels. Here's the example: event manager applet ...

aweise by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello Everyone...See below for a config in production that I can verify that works. The problem is that it creates a backup of the configuration AFTER you type "config t", make changes, then exit. I need the EEM Applet to make a backup BEFORE any cha...

TW80CJ5 by Level 3
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,  I'm just trying to t-shoot an on-going SNMPv3 issue with a customer, we seemingly can't seem to monitor their hardware from our monitoring system but from what I can see in the config and debugs, all should be working as expected?  I have cr...