cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

HiI want to get back the mac adresses seen in each port of the Catalyst3750 switch with the SNMP protocol.I tried this method http://www.cisco.com/en/US/tech/tk648/tk362/technologies_tech_note09186a00801c9199.shtmlbut it didn't work unfortunately.So,...

khayhuynh by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

When i try to generate a 24 hrs report from the syslog i comes with a blank page. The syslog is running etc. When i reboot the server everything will work for a day or two.

I have a doubt I wanna know if the WLSE appliance is capable of detect and display a non cisco AP I only wanna know is this appliance is capable of detect the Ap not manage it. I hope somebody can help me to solve this doubt

cpinal by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I have the Cisco Woks LMS 2.2 with RME 3.5 , I have a error 1 time each two or three Days.The message is :Job completed: Device MXDMZTRTR01: Pre Device Download operation failed Error: Server Runtime Error:org.omg.CORBA.COMM_FAILURE: And the job ...

Hello,Can anyone tell me if there is a way to calculate the resources that are used by enabling SNMP, SNMP-traps and syslogging. I want to calculate how much of my resources are needed when I implement these features. I'm thinking of bandwith, CPU an...

Dirks by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have created a few test netconfig jobs using email notification.But when I go to approve each of the jobs they are all greyed out?(rme>job mgmt>job approval) I cannot click approve or next. Each job fails since no approval has been granted.Please a...

woods8 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

ACLM 1.6 create dummy access-list with one statement:permit tcp host <ACLM-ip-address> any range 22 23Then ACLM applies this dummy acl on interface and removes the oryginal acl.When dynamic routing is configured through this interface, connection bet...

jbwatifer by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes