cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

will lms2.2 run ON win xp and if so with which service pack. I,v read that it will work but now that I looking on cco it says win2000 pro.SP3CONFUSHED

dlhardman by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

This is an easy question I just do not figure out how, but in the command prompt which is the string that I need to input so that I can see the ciscoworks services running?I would appreciate your help on this one.

getmedrew by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Getting Started with LANs ping from one blade to another on 7609 crumdub12 Mar 22, 2005, 6:03am PST A Chairde, I am trying to ping from Blade 3 (FastEthernet) port to Blade 1 (Fibre) on a 7609. From Console, I can ping both , but When source is FE an...

crumdub12 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, I have 2 platforms: one ITM 2.0 and one LMS 2.2.I have recently installed on the LMS the latest CS 2.2 security patch (cmf2.2.2-win-CSCsa45551-R3) which needs the installation of the java plug-in 1_4_2_06.On the same PC, when I want to access ...

ppoiron by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all. I'm noob to cisco devices, networking.Can I make an accounting of total TRAFFIC up & down, a link to our upstream provider. Cuz, they gave us a traffic limit of 100 GB. I need to account all the TRAFFIC every month.THnx

chinzee by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Does CISCO has any Data Streaming Software using which we can make note or we are provided with Logs of Which users used Internet from what Time. Please provide me with Link details for Technical DataSheets for the same if Any.

admin_2 by Level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi there!Does anyone know how to manage a CSM module, version 3.1(7), with LMS 2.2, is it possible to adress the module itself or via some mib for CSM manage the module? Tresholds etc., any experience of this?Regards,Mats

p950mte by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes