cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Is it possible to schedule periodic Hardware/Software reports and have the output written to disk. I poked around in RME => Inventory and RME => Admin => Inventory, but all I found was ad hoc reports that must be done manually. I want to get reports ...

yjdabear by VIP Alumni
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hai,I have installed my Ciscoworks LMS 2.2 and RWAN 1.3.1 in the same server.Now my doubt is whether we can monitor the Sun servers in my NMS. Here in my company they require SUN servers to be monitored in Reachability dashboard.I added my SNMP enabl...

Forgive me if I sound light on this subject matter, because SNMP and RMON is not something I'm familar with.I have been asked to find a way to monitor redundant power supplies on 4006 and 4506 switches - there is a mix of switches running both CAT an...

jlandis01 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm running CiscoWorks LMS 2.2 for Windows, in an environment of mostly Windows 2K, Cisco Registrar DHCP and Catalyst 6509 w/ MSFC. I've used the MSFC as the seed device (didn't work when I used the core switch) and still can't get MAC to IP addresse...

dedetmer by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Is it possible to schedule periodic Hardware/Software reports and have the output written to disk. I poked around in RME => Inventory and RME => Admin => Inventory, but all I found was ad hoc reports that must be done manually. I want to get reports ...

yjdabear by VIP Alumni
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi. I'm wondering if I can enable netflow on an interface and capture just the flows for specific prefixes. The problem is that I have netflow enable on a couple of OC-3 interfaces and my netflow collector is getting a lot of stats and is getting ful...

jmujica by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes