cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

Morning,I have a question with regards to accessing commands that you would normally access via telnet but due to the network elements having telnet "disabled" i need to find an alternatlve method. Is it possible to access the following commands usin...

Hi guys,I just installed LMS 2.5 on Windows 2003. Everything seem working properly, I'm able to see all devices with CiscoView. But I've a problem when we tried to integrate to NMS HPOV (version 7.5) which running on HPUX version 11.11.I can not acce...

c.sugondo by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Trying to use RME 4.0 to distribute IOS to 805 router. The issue is flash space. RME says not enough memory. Is there a way around this because I know I can update manually using TFTP. If I can do it manually then RME should be able to do it. I just...

r-reed by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have the change probe installed and configured on the remote RME server and the display in ITEM2.0 is telling me that the synchronisation is active. However there are no compliant devices being synchronised from the RME database to the ITEM databas...

nwhalley by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,on win32 server we have LMS2.2.I have put in appr. 180 Seed devices, mostly remote MPLS sites.My discovery doesnt discover the MPLS LAN, just the seed device ??If I telnet to the router and issue sho cdp nei, i see the devices there. SNMP etc are ...

mbilgrav by Level 3
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Here's a weird one: The LMS 2.2 web interface's java login page loads fine, as long as I access it with FQDN and even just the abbreviated hostname (without .company.com). In the process of troubleshooting, TAC asked me to access it by IP address... ...

yjdabear by VIP Alumni
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes