cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

We all know what happens when port speed and duplex are mismatched. Log file entries indicate that the interface is experiencing errors. My questions is, does this message translate to a snmp trap? If so, what MIB is used and can HPOV use the info...

hinesd by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HiI have a problem in consolidating logs in CW2000 syslog.I had configured routers with logging facility and ip address for logging server. But when I want to obtain report results for logs I received the following message "Please check whether loggi...

v.nastase by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,Just wondered if any one can help me, due to a requirement to relocate our Ciscoworks box, i`ve had to modify the IP address of the server and i seemed to have lost half the functionaly. Can anyone please advise of the changes that would need to c...

achrich by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,This is a general question.I always have used a serial-RJ45 cable to connect to the cisco devices through the console. I've got an old compaq armada laptop to do that. But now, I'm thinking about buying a new laptop and.. ¡The new laptops have ...

ccrespoh by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

ani server admin -> discovering settings ->Filtering Criteria (ip address ranges)what are the correct syntax to add ip addresses ? 192.168.*.*192.168.100.0:192.168.100.255thank you

fmerkle by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

In this PMS installation I am successfully posting one-way charges. However when I use the Bi-Directional page set, I do not get any successful logins. I've checked the Athdmn database, specifically the HotelGuestData table, and this is not populated...

hgauci by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear, I'm planning to deploy an AAA in my network, And want your help.-Because I have a multi-vendor network components, should I use tacacs or radius??-And, windows has radius but not tacacs?? So from wher I can downlaod the tacacs servie & server.-...

mmozanen by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Good Afternoon.Hello, I work for a small ISP in the mid-west. We provide multiple types of internet service from Dial-up to High-speed DSL, WIreless(900MHz and 5.8GHz) Basically I am expieriencing a mind-boggling issue. On my wireless networks I am g...