cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

hi,I ve just installed a NAM2 card on a 6513 and I setup the IP address,gateway...But I cant ping any system from NAM. How should I configure the NAM interfece vlan, which interfaces belong to NAM?THANKS

I'm running CW2K on a Win2000 server w/service pack 4. Lately, the server has been running sluggish and locking up. When I do the alt-ctl-del and look in Task Manager - Processes, I can see that java.exe is at or near 100% CPU Usage. I checked th...

bm_5789 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I would like to generate a consolidated report with unused ports for a bunch of Cat2950's.The report should contain ports in admin down status and ports which are admin up but with no link.Does anyone knows if and how this is possible with RME ...

Just got Kiwi Syslogd and now I'm seeing things I was blissfully ignorant of before .... ;-)I have a printer that's connected to a port that's set to auto duplex and auto speed. The printer itself does not have a way to set the duplex/speed. It is ne...

csisadmin by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am not able to launch the topology services in campus manager. Instead of having the normal screen whereby it shows the ANI server initializing, it turns up to be only a grey color window with an "X" on the top left hand corner of the pop up window...

1lumkk by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We're in a switched environment, with a couple of Cat-6506's in the core and Cat-2980's on the access layer. We're also running CW2K for monitoring and proactive notification. So far, it has worked OK, except yesterday, we had an STP loop and did not...

axfalk by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I downloaded CNA but it doesnt seem to be really doing anything, it doesnt recognize any of my Cisco 2600's the only device it has recognized so far is a cisco 4506 and cisco 2950. It is also not discovering ANYTHING, when i connect to a device, i on...