cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

I'm about to buy a new server for lms and am trying to keep the cost down so I can buy an additional server.As configured now I have the server set w/ dual 2.8ghz xeons and with 2 40gb 7200 rpm sata drives. I could go with 2 36gb 10k ultra scsi driv...

In RME 3.5 when you check the following directories and sub-directories it has the following protections:/var/adm/CSCOpx/files/sw_images/var/adm/CSCOpx/files/scheduledrwx------ 3 casuser casusers 512 Feb 17 17:42 sw_images This means that even ...

gfolens by Level 4
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I have my CW2000 set to sychronize between ANI and RME and when I look in the Device Sychronization Status Log I see that indeed ANI has been sending device info to RME.I would therefore expect new devices that I put on the network to appear in th...

Hi,we run Cisco Works LMS Suite and manage about 190 devices on an solaris based installation. In indefinable steps, the topology view indicates unreachable devices in red color, but the devices are working proberly. Sometimes it falsely shows one de...

bernds by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes