cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

In the User Tracking, the PortName field is all empty. How do I get it to show up automatically picking from with the CiscoView Label or directly from set port name on the Switch?Thanks

londint by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I added new package devices in my ciscoworks installation because it doesn't recognize some new switches that we have acquired recently.After my update, I can see the switches with ciscoview but I can not see them in topology services. What can I do...

rbbb by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Every day at 1:00am the Cisco works server stops recieving syslog data from my devices.In the sysloganalyzer.log files it shows the following.SyslogAnalyzer- Wed Dec 15 16:33:29 MST 2004 5 *sendSlgMessage,Unknown error sending msg to SAR: java.lang.O...

rrussell by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hello everybody,i would like to bind the cnr dhcp server on different interfaces with div. subnet. but the cnr only works on one interface (dhcpoffer). Can anyone tell me how cnr sends dhcpoffer on div. interfaces??best regards

stotti by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I know that ani discovery is needed the configuration 'cdp enable', and the seed device like 6509 and 5509 backbone switch.but I got a some question.we bought the cisco catalyst 2950-24 workgroup switch.this switch is enabled the cdp in defaultbut th...

sjyoon by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HI,I have a server whith a cd1 second edition and a campus manager 3.0, Severals switches and routers from my network are not recogniced for campus manager aplication, I notice that ani server do not support this machines. Is possible to update the...

A Customer has DFM running monitoring their infrastructure that includes VG200's and other PSTN T1/PRI interfaces. Problem is that it is reporting false alarms for the subinterfaces on the T1's because they are not in use at the time it is checked. ...

Hi,Maybe somebody can help me out. My company is upgrading our current T1 line to a bonded 2xT1. Currently we're using a 2610 w/ the T1 CSU/DSU WIC as our gateway router. We're being told that it will work with our new lines, but that because it's...

aldec2230 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes