cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello everyone!Maybe someone can help me.we did use prime infrastructure 3.1 and exported all Features & Technologies templates (my templates).Because of an environment change we are now running prime version 3.8 and we are not able to import these t...

diets by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,   I have a serious problem with compsite templates in Cisco Prime Infrastructure V3.3 and V3.4. I have created some feature templates (wireless controller) and want to add these templates to a composite template.   When I try to add the individua...

Resolved! WIFI very slow

Hi,I have a 400 Mb internet connection, I have a AP 3702E mode autonomos, but I'm doing a speed test I find 42 Mb, here is my WIFI confguration.Thanks.  dot11 syslogdot11 vlan-name CMEI vlan 1dot11 vlan-name CMEI-Patient vlan 2!dot11 ssid CMEIvlan 1a...

mekkid by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Is it possible to use Cisco  Meraki switches to work in Cisco CER. From looking at CER documentation it seems that Catalyst switches are required.However, we were encouraged to purchase Meraki switches and now cannot get themworking in our CER envior...

by Not applicable
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Everyone,      I am new to networking and trying to learn about Cisco products.  Right now I am trying to connect my PC to a Cisco 1921 router.  I have a console cable to the router but I do know how to connect to it via SSH client on the PC. 

Dejawi77 by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes