cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi,I need to install prime inf. v3.3 on cisco ucs c220M5 (UCSC -C220-M5SX) directly without any vmware licenses.When I did it, the server show me the follow mistake: Error parsing kickstart config: new lv is too large to fit in free space, smosvg.Som...

Resolved! SSH issue

Hi I am working through my CCNA at the moment. Using a Catalyst 3560 switch for testing. On Chapter (official cert guide Volume 1) on SSH I can set up SSH on VTY 0 15 no problem the SH IP SSH tells me SSH enabled v2.0  But SH SSH gives me this errorA...

Hi Can someone explain this and what action we need to take to fix the error? 2021-05-25T05:45:08+00:00 <error>log_sslvpnac: facility=SslVpn;msg=ERROR sslserver.c.3150[6FCB7470] nonblocking_ssl_accept: Unexpected error during SSL handshake,status:-1;...

Hola buenas, recientemente estoy haciendo un proyecto, y me gustaría saber como puedo hacer ping a otras vlan, tengo todo configurado, gateway, router, troncal etc... lo unico que pasa es que no le llega el paquete al router como puedo hacer que se v...

NotAP19 by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello Team, I have a customer that is wanting to restrict the local user database to console only. They also want console to be authenticated with TACACS+ and Local Database. I have already applied the config to acouple 3750's and 3850's and the conf...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card