cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Cisco Prime QOS report

Hello Everyone, I have been assigned a project to extract a report of the QOS configuration for 1800+ devices (mostly Cisco C897 Routers). I want to compare all of the configurations and see if there are any misconfigured routers.  There are 2 groups...

Upgrade CPI 3.1 to 3.8

Hi TeamI have a CPI version 3.1 in a "PI-UCS-APL-K9" and I need upgrade at lest to version 3.4 for compatibility with Cisco 9200 Switch but I want upgrade to version 3.8.I cheked and the upgrade it's posibly, I need upgrade to version 3.4 then 3.6 an...

FInding correct OID

I'm looking for the correct MIB and OID to consult to find a particular string for all of my devices. In Prime Infrastructure, this field is known as the Device Type.  I can export it, but I'm looking for the correct variable to grab via SNMP.  I loo...

fitzie by Beginner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

LDAP over SSL setup

We currently have vpn setup with only LDAP port 389 and needing to enable LDAP over SSL. VPN works fine with LDAP connection using port 389. Once we try to enable LDAP over SSL in ASDM and trying to test a connection it fails to authenticate. We have...

SSH Timeout for Cisco Devices

H ITeam I am getting logged out from Cisco device While checking log message I can see %SYS-6-TTY_EXPIRE_TIMER: (absolute timer expired, tty 579line vty 0 3 exec-timeout 15 0 privilege level 15 transport input telnet ssh transport output sshline vty ...

C9500 48Y4C PSU fan noise

Hi,we recently purchased a C9500 48Y4C which came with one PSU populated and a blank plate covering the other PSU slot.Once power it on, the fan on the PSU runs constantly at 100% which generates enormous loud noise. There is nothing yet connected to...

2C10ED4D.png

Electric level matrix switch

Hi, I am looking for a matrix switch that can switch data from one port to the other. The data can be bits or analogic. I would like the input type to be rj45. I also need an API (ssh would be best)  I have been looking for weeks for the kind of swit...

Omri1100 by Beginner
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes