cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

HelloI have the Cisco WS-C2960X-24PS-L 15.2(7)E3nothing is entered under dashboard monitoring clients.What could be the reason for this? Did I forget to configure anything on the 2960? Does it need any startup command to collect this information?THX

edstobi by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Good Morning! We have switch stack that consists of (2) 9300's. The stack was in bundle mode running 16.12.04.bin. We changed it to install mode that uses the package.conf file and now the version is 16.12.02.  16.12.04 is now an MD stable release. I...

TW80CJ5 by Level 3
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have to configure a linksys e900 router but I don't know how to access it. It is high in a hard to access point. it is on and it has a ethernet cable connected to its internet port. I can't actually connect any other cable to it, it's supposed to p...

Hi Guys, i don't think this possible but i thought i'd askI've been asked if at a remote site we can add a primary DNS and have a failover DNS but would it possible for the DNS to fail back to primary once it comes back online  

billybong by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! cisco 2600 and dmz

cisco 2651xm routerfirmware c2600-ipbasek9-mz.124-17hi and sorry for such a simple question but is it possible with this router to allocate a LAN ip address to DMZ? I have firewall and port forwarding and access lists already in this router and I don...

Resolved! SG350-28P

Helloi have cisco SG-350 switches  is it possible to know all IP's connected to the switch interfaces using GUI and how to open the command line from GUI  thanks