cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Good Afternoon? I am trying to configure EEM to run an automated backup using the following: event manager applet DAILY_STARTUP_CONFIG_BACKUPevent timer watchdog time 86400action 0 cli command copy /noconfirm start scp://abc:123@192.168.1.10/ROUTER/S...

TW80CJ5 by Level 3
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi AllWe have tried to apply a QOS policy on our new 9600 switches, it has come up with an error"% Queuing actions supported only with dscp/cos/qos-group/precedencebased classification!!!"Our class map matches ef and also an access list.Is this not s...

We have ASAv deployed in our AWS VPC. ASA is connected to our Cisco router in our office via tunnel. There is a route created to access client systems. This all works EC2 instance has access to client systems and clients can connect to the EC2 instan...

luigi77 by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi , Just a quick question ...We have a pair of 4500X's running in VSS mode on version 3.6.6, to upgrade i konw I need to go to say 3.7.x and then to 3.8.x, however we need a rommon upgrade first.The rommon file is  "firmwareupgradeallK10-150_1r_SG15...

pwiscott by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello.There are cisco 9300 switches connected via etherchannel.Service-policy queuing does not work on output. Or statistics are not displayed.The settings on the switch are identical, traffic and telephony pass through them exactlyand the one in the...

ccosgb by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes

Hello, I am trying to solve this network but I don't understand 2 of these instructions.  - Configure all redundant links between Switch0 and Switch1 as an etherchannel- Configure all Trunks to allow only Vlan traffic for the vlans in the topology An...

Sanjay916 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a client requiring power outlets so they can configure new Cisco Catalyst 9200L switches prior to installing into the cabinets as replacements to existing units. The client requires twenty two (22no) socket outlets to plug in the switches for ...

Fawdon by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,  We are considering a secondary internet circuit for our enterprise. We have devices with static NATs and published DNS to the world. How do I keep these devices reachable through secondary providers internet with a different address space? I ...