cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, Could someone please advise on what IOS version adds the hmac-sha2 feature?Basically I'm ssh-ing from a client to 6504 and the switch only has hmac-sha1, hmac-sha1-96 listed under ip ssh server algorithm mac.The client has hmac-sha2-256 and hm...

andromeda by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello , I'm using this to check ping connection .But it check the result 100 precent .How can I check the all results like 20,50,80,100 ?  Thank   action 3.7 cli command "do ping 192.168.83.2" action 3.8 regexp "100 ...

When creating Site-to-Site VPN's where I have one central office and 15 branch offices.  Do I have to create a separate connection profile for each branch office on the central ASA?  Is there another way to configure a central ASA to have multiple VP...

Can anyone guide how to calculate network management traffic bandwidth in order the size a WAN link for remote management.we have around 10,000 network devices in remote sites , that will be managed from centraized location where tooling servers and ...

vn541g by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Good day,   I'm trying to create a scripts to create configuration files for 500 switches consisting of C2960, C3850 & C3560 models. I have created 3 templates text files with for each model and an excel spreadsheet or MS Access DB containing specifi...

aoyawale by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 1 Helpful votes

Hello everyone,I need some help finding a solution for live packet capture on a ISR4431.I know the ISR routers don't have a span/mirror port capability like switches do.The closest thing I have found is the embedded packet capture feature which unfor...

Gronk by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes