cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, I have 6 Cisco SG350-20 plugged one after another. The path is this one : internet box -> Cisco 1 -> cisco 2 -> cisco 3 ... -> cisco 6. When we remove the power chord from cisco 5 and put it back in, just after cisco 5 finishes his restart, co...

Michke by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,We went through a network redesign with our consultant, were undergoing a cyber security compliance checklist, we have a pair of n9k's in vpc, some older catalyst switches, one of them a c4948 still has the stp root according to our consultant...

Carlomd by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I have a task to create double sided vPC between 5672UP (top) and 5548UP (bottom) vPC domains. The only requirement i am aware of is having a unique VPC domain id. The top will have the VLAN GW (HSRP) and the bottom will have servers connected.  ...

DVPC-cisco.jpg
sridhar ch by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am monitoring all devices in the lab2 and I am seeing duplicate alerts on our monitoring system for almost all devices.After looking into the configuration I noticed lab guy is running management And uplink connections of nexus devices to the Core ...

nesrin by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! DHCP with EIGRP

Hello, I am trying to solve this network. I have 3 routers which is R0, R1, and R2, and 3 switches and 3 PC. R1 one is hosting a dhcp that is giving ip address to all 3 PC. The routing protocol that I am using is eigrp. I cannot get my 3rd  PCto acqu...

Sanjay916 by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello everybody!Dear experts, tell me how these two modes (bundle vs install) differ from each other and which one is better to use?And also how to switch from bundle to install? software install command not working.Thanks for the help!

Hi, I have a Cisco ASR9010 Router running only with one RSP card.Now I want to add another one to have a redundant system, but I want to know what happens if the card that I will add has a newer IOS XR version compared with existing one.Do you have a...

aridy by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Tengo un router Cisco C1111-4P con el siguiente IOSCisco IOS XE Software, Version 16.08.01Cisco IOS Software [Fuji], ISR Software (ARMV8EB_LINUX_IOSD-UNIVERSALK9_IAS-M),Version 16.8.1, RELEASE SOFTWARE (fc3) Al aplicar configuración de AAA asociado a...

Hello!I have downloaded Cisco_usbconsole_driver_3_1.zip from here: https://software.cisco.com/download/home/282774222/type/282855122/release/3.1Installed it and rebooted. Pluged in my device via mini USB type B - nothing happened. What shall I do? I'...

1.jpg 2.jpg