cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

I was wondering if my understanding of the network ieads below are correct or off base, so that I my better explain things to may boss.  Tweak QoS – give priority to different protocols – requires expertize Types of VLANS – There are VLANS that aren’...

Attempting to move a gzip file from my Nexus 7710 to a Linux machine on my network... #copy bootflash:File.txt.gz scp:Enter vrf (If no input, current vrf 'default' is considered):Enter hostname for the scp server: 192.168.0.1Enter username: userno ma...

Hello Everyonewhile trying to automate couple of things on WLCs with CPI 3.1 CLI template i've found amazing checkbox in the template: Refresh Config after Apply. It made me wonder because beside of the unfamiliar term "refresh config" in CUWN area t...

I have 4 vlans (for example vlan 2 - port 2 and 14, 3 and 15.4 and 16, 5 and 17)how do i configure another port to see these vlans through a web browser  

kiko1122 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, I have a question regarding NetFlow, and NetFlow Configurations. Here is my network diagram.  I've read that:  "NetFlow is a network protocol system created by Cisco that collects active IP network traffic as it flows in or out of an interface...

netflow.PNG

  I have AS 100 with 3 routers (R1, R2 and R3) running OSPF and IBGP. R2 Being route reflector R1 is connected to R4 (EBGP) === R4 is advertising 11.0.0.1/8R2 is connected to R5 (EBGP) === R5 is advertising 11.0.0.1/16R3 is connected to R6 (EBGP) ===...

2020-09-21 22_24_34-Window.jpg
grew00028 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes