cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

I want to enable SNMPv3 on a Cisco router. I have managed to perform SNMP queries in v1 and v2c, but it is not working in SNMPv3. The server sending the requests is a Debian server.Could you please provide the commands to enter please ?

Resolved! SCP error

I'm trying to upgrade a router with CiscoWorks RME using SCP. It fails and says " SCP: [22 -> x.x.x.x:28475] send Privilege denied.".The privilege level for this user is 15. I have checked the firewall and it's not blocking the traffic. Any ideas on ...

We have a Cisco Prime 3.10 VM running in a VMware ESXi, 7.0.3 and NFS3 environment. We have to move it to a new environment with VMware ESXi, 7.0.3 and VMFS6. What is the best way to do this and why? To move the VM or reinstall Prime in the new envir...

Hi everybody, I use a Cisco CBS 350 with a Merging Anubis and Dante Avio, both devices comunicate with AES/67 protocol.The switch have just some months of life but at the startup of the system randomly I have this two problems.- The Dante Avio need P...

GPatrito by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! ACL configure

Hello,I want to create an ACL on Cisco to prevent one network from communicating with others except for the internet. I managed to block the communication, but I lost internet access. I think I'm missing something.List of my networks:Network 1: 192.1...