cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi all, Please help me to check my configuration on cisco router , I tried to setup ssh connection from outside link (interface Gi-0/0), but the network connect ERROR.May be the issue come from NAT but i did not know how to fix it yet  My configurati...

Hi,  I am having an issue with new devices; such as: laptops, tablets, and cell phones, get an IP address from my DHCP server. Other (already connected) devices that was able to connect to the network in the past is able to get an IP address and to t...

I am trying to enter a command unique to each switch based on a query I make.  For example,If I ask, sho interface loopback | include internet address, I want to take the output and enter it into an ACL.  But I not very good with scripting.. Thanks.

Drachiri by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I'm trying to get get interface shwo ip int GigabitEthernet0/0/4 params via a HTTP Get method, and I do always get a response 404 NOT Found. In the request I used the URI : https://10.10.10.9:55443/api/v1/interfaces/GigabitEthernet0%2F0%2F2(I c...

hi I have built a menu with 6 options, number 6 being the default to exit, however what i want to happen is when the user chooses option 1 for instance it runs the embedded tcl but instead of returning to the menu again after i want it to automatical...

PD09 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all, I've been trying to configure inside destination NAT rules on IOS 16 but however, the command ip nat inside destination list 100 pool xxx is reported as ambiguous and it seems that the router is not accepting the pool parameter. Or is there a...

Usually I find a switch port for a device by running the commandsh mac address-table | in XXXX (where the 'X's are the first for numbers in the MAC address.)and a short list is returned, and I can find the full MAC, then I know my port number, or tha...

Hi Guys, i configure the Prime Infra 3.7 HA with Virtual IP address. My secondary is not taking over and  i  am facing the following logs in The Primary Health Monitor details. when i turn off the Primary instance, Virtual ip is not reachable. no GUI...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card