cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

hi does anyone know what does evalrighttouse license mean i don't know what it is and i can't find anything about on cisco all i know is when you purchase a license it goes to right to use and if you haven't bought a license it is eval that means you...

n.bokhar1 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

6.7 Compare agent vs. agentless orchestration tools, such as Chef, Puppet, Ansible, and SaltStack When the exam topics says "compare," do we need to know how to configure the orchestration tools, as well? Any input is appreciated. Jason

UncleJP by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi the thing I want to achieve is to have a unencrypted VPN tunnel between two RV345 routers running the latest firmware (there is no CLI support for this router) The configuration I did so far is in one of the routers I entered an IP for the tunnel ...

1.png Untitled.png
Chainz111 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have been searching everywhere on the internet to find the answer, but nothing worked. I need to host a server, but the only step I'm missing is enabling the DMZ and i don't know where and how to login into the routers page. I logged into the first...

hi everyone. i'm using parrot sec os. i installed packet tracer 7.2.1. after installation is done, i entered "pakcettracer" in terminal. it displayed "starting packettracer 7.2.1".  but it wasn't. what should i do ? 

Screenshot at 2020-06-30 16-46-22.png
mouli79 by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

PPM

Hello I have a problem with the sending of reports by mail when it arrives lack of the upper part just the curves are displayed thanks in advance

mano1 by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes