cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi All, I am new to tcl script. Below is the script which I tried to reset connections.The scripts works but I have got an issue in repeating the action same action until tracking status changes.This script change the interface IP address whenever th...

VS3737 by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear Team, I am facing a very peculiar issue while configuring one of the CISCO 881 K9 ROUTER at a Site. We have configured the ROUTER with basic configuration as mentioned below. Please check what is wrong with the script below as post applying this...

Team, Hello there, I am using Cisco ASA 5500 Series firewall, and we have 3 isp connected in failover. I would like to know when did the last failover happened. When my links were flapped last time. Any suggestion would be really helpfull.Thank you i...

Hello Members,I have a scenario where in ,1. ISP to firewall internet is working2. ISP to cisco router internet is working ISP - Router - Firwall in this case internet is not workingI checked and found firewall is not receiving the arp entry from rou...

ishaq by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Has anyone tried creating IoT setups in PT? I tried to make one for fun yesterday and I didn’t get very far at all. I tried using a smartphone to operate devices, for example, or even just use a rocker switch to turn on sprinklers and nothing ever wo...

Hi,I have a Cisco ASR 9010 Router and have a question regarding its memory:When I use show memory summary command, I see the following: RP/0/RSP0/CPU0:ios#show memory summaryFri Jul 10 16:18:09.398 GMT+2node: node0_RSP0_CPU0--------------------------...

aridy by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes