cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi,  I keep getting this "Device 'IP Address' Authentication failed for request from'IP Address" in Cisco Prime. Please has any one had this issue before. Please advise on how you resolved it? Many thanks in advance

aidei0001 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hi i have this error when i trying to access any device connected to the terminal server can any one help me ?CS2900-AS02#r10% Unknown command or computer name, or unable to find computer addressCS2900-AS02#r11% Unknown command or computer name, or ...

Muradazz by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! DHCP IPV 4

Hi everyone,  I've been trying to run DHCP on a client (interface F0/1) from SW2 but it doesn't seem to work. network and excluded addresses configureddefault router set  I can ping from and to the router. I can pring from sw2  to the router as well ...

The Entity-MIB contains a table that maps Entity Indexes to the ifTable index.  Does the reverse table exist?e.g:ENTITY-MIB::entAliasMappingIdentifier.4102.0 SNMPv2-SMI::mib-2.2.2.1.1.51So, if I were interested in entity 4102, I could look up additio...

dmcdonald by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear All,I am a novice network person who needs a little advice pleaseAt home I have a SG110-16HP 16 Port Gigabit PoE Switch that connects to various LAN sockets around my homeThe PoE sockets are used to connect directly to 3 access points (Ubiquiti)...

CPKR by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hi i am learning for ccna and i always understood what vlan do but i didnt realize why should i give it an ip address  and on the physical port how do change the native vlan, from what i learned you give the port ip and not puting the encapsulation c...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card