Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Resolved! tftp not working

I'm trying to upgrade the IOS on my 1761 using PumpKIN and it's failing.i'm able it ping the PC from the router and vis-versa.PumpKIN is giving me this msg:UDP packet received failed.inbalid opcode(0) during transfer received.Any ideas on what could ...

garyrivers by Level 1
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

What options do I have to send a message live to already connected AnyConnect VPN users?  I would like to use it outside of the typical banner message for those who would not see the banner at login because they stay connected to the VPN for extended...

cyclotol by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Beginner............. I  have found myself supporting a network within a private MPLS network.  VRFs are configured and  I have worked out how they operate at Layer 3 ie., VLAN interface and its routing information within each VRF as necessary, inclu...

SC856 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

My web GUI to RV325 router worked but now I cannot access it any more. Everything including openvpn and VLANs setup are still working but I'm unable to access and make any changes anymore. Restart by turning power off and on does not help. Thinking u...

Dear colleges, please check the attached photo and my equation, is there a connecting between PC1 and PC4 that has different IP's and subnet Mask and how we can do that and if there is no connection why ?. thanks in advance.  

Dear Team ;after upgrade cisco wlc from 8.5.131 to 8.5.161, i get error of archive daily in cisco prime ( failed to get configuration from device , device is in encrypted mode ) , how to disable this mode from controller   thank you in advance

WLC ERROR.png
Nadia Bbz by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes