cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi folks,i would like to update my new Cisco SG350X-24P switch. I'm quite new to this. When i look at the Cisco homepage and select my model, then "Downloads" i can see several firmware download possibilities (e.g. 2.5.0.83 and 2.4.0.94) as "Switch F...

rumak18 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,I am currently using PRTG for my network monitoring and I rely on SNMP or Netflow.Having said that, i dont believe that either of above are actually real time (please correct me if I am wrong).What do you use or what do you recommend for accur...

I am getting the following error in FMC while trying to deploy policy on FTD Devices Deployment failed as device re initialization is in progress. Transcript :  +++INFRASTRUCTURE MESSAGE+++++ConfigDespatcher is not ready to accept deployments.Still i...

Hi friends Is there any possibility to stop hotspot from OS internet sharing from Network.we have enabled DHCP snooping to avoid unknown DHCP enabled device to make DHCP request. so is there any way to identify which user pc is sharing internet in a ...

prince.p by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All, i have some cisco router and switches where the NTP was not properly configured earlier and i see around 30 minutes to 1 hours difference between all routers and switches. i would like to change the system time to sync with one of the core sw...