cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi, Requirement is to send all CLI activity to a remote syslog server/s, the following configuration sends the syslog message to the local device only, useful but i need the messages sent to remote servers, any help would be appreciated. event manage...

iogden by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,recently we installed a new catalyst 9500 switches.we configured call home connecting to cisco smart account (Cloud). we activated the license (network advantage) and checked the activation (at the switch and the cloud dashboard). after a mont...

Hi I have a "simple" problem that is killing my brain..The problem..., I have a lab with many different brands and models of network equipment, mainly low/mid range routers.What I'm trying to do is get a way to access all those equipments from the in...

I have been beating my head against this today and into the later hours, at this point, and I'm struggling to understand why something that seems reasonably simple is taking so much for me to figure out. I have an ASA 5506-x that I have freshly insta...

ASA 5525 Site to Site VPNI am trying to create in my ASA 5525X a Site to Site VPN tunnel between SiteA (my office) and SiteB (another company office). And to creat ACL and NAT tfor the traffic from SiteA to SiteB.so that users in SiteA can access mul...

Hello, We currently have RSPAN configured on C6504 (Config below). I need to migrate these configuration to C9500 (IOS-XE). I read the below documentations on how to configure ERSPAN and the config requires creating a GRE tunnel between two points. I...

zekebashi by Level 4
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, my system-managment shows : - Cisco ASR1001   sysOID :  1.3.6.1.4.1.9.1.1165 Which OID do I have to use in order to get infos on : - input traffic (bits/sec) - output traffic (bits/sec) on the Gigabit-Ethernet-Ports connecting do the ISP ? How do...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card