cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi, everyone When I run a simulation of uRPF loose mode on the GNS3, I found that the suppressed verification counter increased.And from the document,https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/ios-xml/ios/sec_data_urpf/configuration/xe-3s/sec-data-urpf-xe...

擷取.PNG
James Tu by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All, I am designing a network that is connected to a corporate network. The private network contains a Project network and a Developers Network. My topology is below.  Please could I have some feedback on how it can be improved as this is for a un...

Capture.PNG

I have two EEM running on one device (see below)  I really do not want it to repeat the no shut command every 180 seconds.  Is there a way to have it detect the current configuration before changing it?    For example using "TEST_BPS_IN" this test to...

HiI configured flexible netflow on cat6k with sup2t and I was wondering whether eigrp is considered as flows ? Actually I configured netflow on an interface that is part of a p2p link where EIGRP is running. I'm a bit surprised to not get the eigrp h...