cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

hiany one can tell us how to change root port by using commands. in my organization we have two backbones one from directly connected l 3-switch gig-port another one from l 2 switch gig port but it is considering as port -port how to change root port...

Greetings, currently my client has nexus 5548and runs on nx-os ver 5.0(3)N1(1c) and 7.0(8)N1(1). client wants to configure logging source-interface on both switches however there was a problem. ver. 5.0(3)N1(1c) doesn't seem to support "logging sourc...

nellkoni by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I have a problem with high utilization CPU on the cisco 3945E ISR (C3900-SPE250/K9 Version 15.1(1r)T4). When the router is working when there are no problems, the "show processes cpu sorted 5sec" command shows the following "CPU utilization for f...

tl:dr - I want to receive NTP updates from the NTP.org pool on my router, while giving NTP updates to local network clients, and blocking NTP requests coming from the internet. This configuration is just a a private home project that I'm working on. ...

We upgraded PI from 3.2 to 3.3. After reboot it fails during "ncs start" with the following error. Error generating key java.security.KeyStoreException: Could not create new key Could not generate RSA key for SSL The launchout.log files shows this: S...

esa_fresa by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, I just purchased a CISCO RV345P and it's configured and functioning as desired with 1 exception. I have 2 Aruba AP's coming into 2 ports. These devices effectively tag 4 different WLAN's for 4 different VLAN's on the 345. For all these VLAN's....