cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Hey guys, I'm not really a switching and routing expert, and I've been combing the internet looking for answers to what I suspect would be a simple problem for people who do this regularly, but I've had no luck so far. I'm dealing with a couple of is...

I'm testing using Prime Infrastructure 3.5 to push out a new IOS to some Cat3850 switches. I have a Linux VM running SCP server acting as the intermediary. The job starts and I see the IOS file start to copy to the Linux SCP folder. Then job fails an...

Hi everybody, i'm configuring remote office router, IPSec over MPLS connection, and ntp can't sync with ntp server. RMToff#sh ntp associations detail10.32.1.11 configured, authenticated, insane, invalid, unsynced, stratum 16ref ID 0.0.0.0, time 00000...

Hello, and thanks all for help. My question is can i copy configuration from 3750x to 9k by any tools like ansible or python, not by hands.Software on 3750x  "C3750E Software (C3750E-UNIVERSALK9NPE-M), Version 15.0(2)SE1"Software on 9300 "Switch Soft...

cbfscl by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HI im learning ccent from the cisco booki cant understand what the differen betweent HDLC to eoMPLS /MPLSif someone can explain this and if someone can explain to me what they do (i know what they do but perfectly) just so i will understand this 100%...

I wondering what I need to do when I connect to ssh from another network, for example if I have IP 10.10.10.1 and if  I try to connect from 192.168.1.15 or 32.25.2.1. Beside the ssh config, do I need to setup a  access-list do you have to be in the s...

Dr Evil by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

So I'm not sure if this involves a nuance in Packet Tracer or if there's something I'm doing wrong -- one thing is for certain, though I don't yet totally understand the network command although I will have a question on that later. I want the neighb...

GillverK by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes