cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, I'm trying to get an eem to install the 9300 series switch fpga upgrade file. I currently have a EEM that works with installing a IOS-XE but can't seem to get the fpga upgrade to work. Below is what i have. event manager applet fpga event none...

tcebak by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Please help me to solve the following problem. On the Cisco switches in the network, the port security feature is configured. When a security violation event occurs on the switch port, the switch sends a snmp traps to Cisco Prime infrastructure serve...

Dear Experts,  We need your help to configure load-balancing using QoS on Cisco ISR Routers. We have two Internet links from different ISPs , One is connected on First Router & Other is connected on second router . Links are configured with BGP for a...

Hi experts: As we know, after guest self-registration, ISE will send account information (include username/password) via Self-Registration Success page by default. If we configured SMS gateway, ISE can also send the account information via SMS. But I...

Sean Yuan by Cisco Employee
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hey everybody, I am very new to the networking and how it works. I am an Electronics Engineering Technology Major and this kind of topic is not discussed in our degree. I hope I can find some help. I have read over many manuals and implemented Cisco ...

Wykes by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

i have a 800 Series ISR router with a Catalyst 3500XL switch i am trying to create a sub interface on the router, i have tried google/CCNA qualified IT support is helping me but i have come to a dead end as to what i am doing wrongI set the port on t...

Hi, I want to be able to install apps on the IR829 but i'm unable to reach the IoX local manager at https://192.168.2.2:8443 which is the Vlan1 interface.. I'm connected to the router via my laptop for initial testing to prove i can access the IoX co...

pasudhee by Cisco Employee
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have an alert to send me alert when a access is not associated to a specific controller. I also have it set by the ap model. This alert sends for all access points I manage rather than the ones for specific controllers. Is there any one who is able...