Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

FTD

Hi All, Attached is the diagram for the refence,   Diagaram is as follows Two router - One each router one ISP link is terminated , Each ISP has provided 8 public IP which is required from design and Natting prospective. Two FTD firewall- For Natting...

Hi All,I have been tasked with creating custom reporting from central manager on the caching statistics for the edge devices (ucse blades running vwaas 13K & 6K ovas) when using akamai connect and when akamai connect is not enabled. The standard repo...

JMRIOT by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, I was wondering if i can configure email alerts to be sent once an event reach a defined time. Example :I have lost an Access Point due WAN intermitence, but i have too many email alerts about this event.I would like to wait 30 minutes and if ...

Thelmo by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hey guys, I hope someone can help me with this topic.. it drives me crazy..Currently I'am working in a lab environment and try to configure an autonomus Cisco AP. SSID works fine and i can connect to my network via passwort but i dont get a IP addres...