cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

Dear community,   one of my companies ordered a ASA 5506-X few weeks ago. I'm currently doing the initial configuration and wanted to set up a Client-2 Site VPN connection with access to ASDM/CLI of the ASA.  The VPN is working, nevertheless I do not...

niLuxx by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear community,   my company ordered a Cisco ASA 5508-X few months ago. Everything is working now, but I try to understand what Cisco-TAQ did during the configuration in regards to NAT settings. In general we have 3 types of clients, needing a connec...

niLuxx by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am a Network Admin for a company that has 19 branch offices. All Branches are using Cisco routers and gigabit switches. We just got upgraded from 10Mbps to 50Mbps. It has been confirmed onsite, we are receiving the full 50Mbps, however at the works...

Hi, Just a quick question regarding seed metrics with route redistribution; why is that the IOS will allow you to redistribute without actually specifying a seed metric? For some protocols this implies an infinite metric and the route is considered u...

beerilavi by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a customer needing to open a case on their Prime server and the usmem-s-cpncsv3/admin# show inventory command is bring up a serial that doesn't appear to be valid, BCKNOGGGA9G.  Since this is a vm, does he need to obtain the correct serial via...

JSM92 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello all,I've got a Cisco SF300-24 and would like to monitor trough snmp:- Memory Used, Free- Interface CRC- cpu utilization- Memory Buffer UsedI checked your website related technical documentation for the Cisco MIB file, and the two species are li...