cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Having a little problem with PI2.2.  I am unable to access the web interface.  I can access CLI and the shell.  I have tried to reset the root password without success.   PI/admin# ncs webroot enable ERROR : Unable to enable root account (db update e...

bm_5789 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have been tasked with configuring an ASA 5505, and i showing someone else how to use the java applet once i get it running. I am a bit new to this, but i want to learn.   The system, ideally, would be configured by me at home and then brought to th...

chacham1 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,   I have a network which requires redundancy. I need to have 2 firewalls and 2 distribution switches.    I have come up with a design idea however I’m not sure if this is the correct way to achieve the desired results, but with that said from...

687A9569-0175-4FF3-937D-92C1995B5256.jpeg
RBeugnies by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,  can a CMTS guru advise as to why a show cable modem errors command, would always returns counts of 0 for both CRC and HCS. Does error reporting have to be turned on in the configuration? Thanks   

AJ6 by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! 2821 - bus error

Hi ,    my router sunddenly start to reboot  , I'm a little confused with output that I get. The Address  0xD0D0D0D is out of range . Is it software failure or is it harware?   System returned to ROM by bus error at PC 0x4339EE9C, address 0xD0D0D0D a...

acazarkov by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello all,   this is my first post on Cisco Community, I hope I'm doing well :-)   I'm administrator of many routers on different platforms, and I'm new to manage netflow configuration (using Flexible Netflow). I would like to collect information abo...