cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

hello all  i have 3 internet connections and i have a 4331 as my router and i have a 3850 as my switch i have connected my internets to my switch and gave them each there own vlan 500,501,502 and connected my switch to my router via a trunk link with...

n.bokhar1 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! IF-MIB and IfDescr

Hi, all   I do the snmp trap monitoring for some device,Catalyst 3850 and another network device.I use "IF-MIB" of the standard MIB.   There are various interface types, for example, GigabitEthernet and Loopback,Tunnel. Besides, there are interface n...

Hi,   I have a stack of 3850-switches and want to upgrade the switches in the stack by using Cisco Prime. Is it possible to do the upgrade so that one switch is upgraded first and rebooted, and so that the next switch is upgraded when the first is on...

cisco by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

for some reason I cannot remore ssh to my C9400, I tried to ssh directly and it works. I going through  a FW but the firewall is allowing the traffic,  I used the same cable to connect a different Switch  and it works , so I know is not the FW. I fol...

Hello!   I've been working on updating our devices to SNMPv3 and I'm having a minor issue with the source interface of the SNMP.   Getting straight to the issue, I'd like to see the management / loopback interfaces of our L3 devices to show up as the...

carl.v2k by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all. I ran below script on my router for some testing purposeforeach address {10.1.1.110.1.1.210.1.1.3...10.1.1.254} { ping $address re 2}As you can see this will ping the entire subnet. But after executing it, is there any way to kill this proces...