cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

I would like to use NMS to poll the MIBs via SNMP to collect the statistics of the QoS performance on the switch Cat 3550. Some of the items I am interested to monitor are: 1. Packets dropped due to non-conformance; 2. Bandwidth of each class of tra...

zengxing by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Some standard MIBs assume that a particular SNMP entity contains only one instance of the MIB. Thus, the standard MIB does not have any index that allows you to directly access an instance of the MIB. In these cases, a community string indexing is pr...

Hi , We would like to poll the live/Actual traffic path with help of SNMP. We tried to fetch the data with "cisco-rttmon-mib" but its not giving the expected result.   Can you please assist     I tried with the path-echo also but its not giving the...

jigojar by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, all. Can a failure of Layer 3 GEM or Layer 3 daughter card expansion module be detected by BFD feature? I understand that Nexus 5500 switches can not directly and continuously monitored normalcy of the expansion modules. When the expansion modul...

Hello World.  Looking to setup first SSO connection within Prime.   Our SSO environment uses SAML.   I see very limited options within Prime.    Add SSO servers  - IP   - DNS   I've tried both IP / DNS of our dev SSO servers and which it errors. Err...

chadrife1 by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

If IP address of a host A is 200.1.2.10 and subnet mask of host A is 255.255.255.128 . IP Address of host B is 200.1.2.69 and subnet mask of host B is 255.255.255.192 .   Network ID of Host A is 200.1.2.0 Network ID of Host B is 200.1.2.64    Now for...

Hi I'm studying for part one of CCNA, but meantime my new job has thrown me in feet first into their Nexus3000/1841/1811 plus some HP procurve switch environment and I"m expected to know advanced troubleshooting.   So the problem, we have a Ruckus wi...