cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

I'm having an extremely difficult time finding a simple example of how to run a TCL script during the autoinstall process.  I'm hoping this discussion will provide a simple answer as to how to do this.  I'm going to strip this down to keep it simple....

Hi Guys, So i have a question.I have two data centers in a virtual environment.One primary and one secondary.Each with Prime, ISE and a Wireless controller.I want to use vlan 501 and 502 for internal user and guest SSID.The two data centers are part ...

uzochikwa by Level 1
  • 25 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello all!   I have applied a VACL to VLAN 11 and everything works, except cell phones cannot get a DHCP address. Windows machines get an address just fine. Has anyone seen anything like this before? Any ideas based off my config? It is setup to allo...

I am unable to get the exact difference between the flow control mechanism implemented at data link layer and transport layer . We have stop and wait protocol and sliding window protocol for implementing flow control mechansim so which of these imple...

Hi   Running Prime 3.1 WLC on 8.0.152. Issue is Keep getting Collection Failure between Prime and 3 * 8510 WLC. The TELNET/SSH and SNMP are correct as test by Verify Credentials, Readability is Green   I have a 5508 running 8.0.140 & a 2500 running 8...

I created local domain my environment local kerio control but users files transfer on server, network is stuck aur not responding plz help issue not resolve many days   Thanks   Zumain Ali    

Hi all,   we have two WS-C3850-24XS connected in stak between them, connected to different servers.   Looking at the log file we noticed the situation that you can see:   Apr 10 08:19:51.415: %SW_MATM-4-MACFLAP_NOTIF: Host c486.e969.082b in vlan 14 i...

ced by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear All,   In my customer network, I have multiple locations added to Cisco Prime. These locations are independent & each location have core/distribution/access architecture. In some locations I have Cisco 4500 series switches as distribution & some...

Hi There,   Im getting an error running show commands on an IOS-XR device.   the script looks like this: run tclsh foreach i { VOICE_BEARER_CLASS VOICE_SIGNAL_CLASS } { show class-map cmap-name $i }   Im getting the error: invalid command name "show"...