cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi All,We are going to take responsibility on a new company's network, and we thought about 3 options how to do it.Right now, their network is going out to their global IT, with 2 old 3750 catalyst connected to IT switches."Below" of those 3750, ther...

robad by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, community !!I am attempting to automate the configuration of a Cisco ASA using an Ansible playbook, but I have encountered several errors and have been unable to make it work successfully. As a result, I would like to inquire about the support st...

chebbah by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HELLO After run reports Optical SFP interface for ME3800 : this is error message : (The report has no results. In case the report requiring a monitoring policy, please verify relevant policy is enabled.) ----REMARK : monotoring is already enable for ...

mano1 by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hi guys.i have a router 2811 (with ios:c2800nm-ipbase-mz.150-1.M2.bin) and configure logging as follows:logging trap notificationslogging source-interface FastEthernet0/1logging 172.20.16.2logging 172.20.16.9but when i type sh logging in router no lo...

chpmotry by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 1 Helpful votes

I am working on this as part of a class, and on Part 1 step 2 it says to verify connectivity across 2 different VLANs and despite multiple pings, I cannot get them communicate across VLANs. This step comes before any configurations are made, so I am ...

jasonfaas by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Can someone please share their knowledge or experience regarding Cisco solution for  AV network which includes providing AV network to newly deployed Av devices like CHRISTIE’s – TERRA system – SDVoe.   We have propsed to use 9300ux-a and WS-C3850-24...